our free alumni software makes it easy to build an active alumni network
1) Connect with alumni, 2) Match your needs, 3) Provide students with:
Recent grads as college knowledge role models, motivators, and guides
Local alumni as guest speakers, volunteers, tutors, and mentors
Early career alumni to show today's job and career building strategies
Established alumni as funders for programs and college scholarships
Mid career alumni to create internships and business partnerships
Connected online and reunion groups looking to give back
For High Schools
Educators can easily recruit and match alumni for your programs and students
- Easy to invite the alumni you want, when you want them.
Quick to launch. No data inputting. No forms. No Extra work.
Secure and ethical. No personal info. No data sharing or selling. Ever.
Flexible to meet the diverse needs of schools, programs and educators.
Focused on helping students realize their potential.
Free for public schools.
"It was great to see our alumni so eager to come back into the community and support current students. Our seniors were able to hear real life experiences and tips regarding college life and the application process. I feel lucky to have had access to Alumni Toolkit to help me pull this together!" - Associate Principal Kerri-Lynn Major at NBHS
“This was a big help for me and gave me a more positive way of thinking about my future.”
— Student at Central High School, Bridgeport, CT
make a difference. it's easy.
Why alumni? Why now?
- Alumni are critical role-models to inspire, guide and support students to achieve their goals.
- 80% of students want college and career guidance from alumni.
- With student-counselor ratios between 400:1 and 1000:1, students can't receive the counseling and guidance they need.
- Use your alumni networks to create the opportunities your students need and deserve.
- 29% would return and talk about college and careers with students- if asked.
- Alumni are your school's unique brand to cultivate and celebrate.
"When they left they were thanking me and were so happy they made time to come out.” - UNKNOWN
WE'RE A NONPROFIT
Our mission is to help public high schools build vibrant alumni communities, to provide every student with the inspiration, support and resources they need to succeed.
The Alumni Toolkit is part of a global mission. In the United States, we are part of Future First USA. In Britain, where we operate in 500 schools, we are Future First UK. Around the world, we are Future First Global.
In the 2017-2018 school year, the Alumni Toolkit, 20 public high schools across 4 states, and the University of California San Diego are leading a national research pilot to help launch a new generation of high school alumni program- focused on student success.
Respecting the privacy of educators, alumni and students is important to us. Alumni Toolkit adheres to the standards and policies of the Student Privacy Pledge.